This lens of Uncommon Sense* is what Guy used to teach what are, in my opinion, the most important lessons contained in Enchantment:
- Make business personal. Invest time to connect with the people you work with.
- Manage your audience's expectations. Whether it's your boss or your wife, understand what people want.
- Plan and prepare. Design what success looks like before you start.
- Be an amazing story teller. Make the stories you tell interesting, relevant and memorable.
- Be you. Above all else be authentic, passionate and engaged.